When “I’m sorry” doesn’t cut it
On Monday morning, I woke up with a flash of insight.
What would it be like if we were willing to drop the words “I’m sorry” from our vocabulary?
Before anyone gets all heated and accuses me of being unconscious or uncompassionate (not that you would do that) I urge you to reflect upon how often you apologize.
If it is a lot, consider that you might be giving too much of your energy to someone else’s problems or circumstances…Is this a smokescreen for your true feelings? Does it distract you from getting your own life on track?
Instead of saying you are sorry, what else could you say instead?
And for anyone who is waiting for an apology from someone else…I will just say it:
It’s time to let that shit go.
I mean really…Of all of the other things you could be thinking about or doing, you are choosing to spend your time on someone who has hurt you.
This type of behavior only serves in creating resentment. Feeling resentful is a huge energy-suck. It is SO draining.
What if you put your time and energy into healing instead?
One way you can do this is to accept my invitation to join me for a FREE virtual event, Soul-Level Healing for Your Broken Heart.
- What: Soul-Level Healing for Your Broken Heart. This is an opportunity for you to receive healing insights, mini readings, and live coaching from me.
- When: Wednesday, May 18th at 2 PM Central Time.
- Why: Having a broken heart is a very real part of being human. If our heart does not heal, it makes it very hard to enjoy our relationships and have passion.
- Really, choosing to heal your heart is one of the most badass things you can do.
- It is empowering.
- When we are empowered, we attract Love.
- How: Attend Soul-Level Healing for Your Broken Heart where you will receive loving insight from mini readings and live coaching from me. To attend:
- Get a Twitter account at https://twitter.com/.
- Head over to https://blab.im/and get a Blab im account.
- If you have an iPhone, you can get the Blab im app. (If you have an Android, see if it works in your browser and if not, try Chrome.)
- When you are in your Blab im account, type my name “laurenkaywyatt” into the search-bar. From there, will see my name and picture pop up.
- Click on my picture, click on my scheduled Blabs, click on “Q&A: Soul-level Healing for Your Broken Heart” and then SUBSCRIBE to the event!